Monday, August 01, 2011

On holidays for a change / en vacances pour changer

(c) Anne Paq/ Activestills.org, France, July 2011.

In case you are wondering why there is no new pictures on the blog, I am on holidays. A whole month far away from the tear gas and the Palestine drama. I cannot tell I am not checking the news almost everyday but I still try to relax. I will still post if I found interesting stuff on the way.
Right now, I am enjoying feeling the grass under my feet and having fun with my nephews!

Au cas où vous vous demandez pourquoi il n'y a pas de nouvelles photos sur le blog, je suis en vacances. Un mois entier loin du gaz lacrymogène et du drame palestinien. Je ne peux pas dire que je ne vérifie pas les nouvelles presque tous les jours mais j'essaye neanmoins de me détendre. Je vais ecrire des posts si je trouve des trucs intéressants en route.
Pour l'instant, je profite de sentir l'herbe sous mes pieds et je joue avec mes neveux!

No comments:

Post a Comment